Shout Your Links!
amazon prime day b binaryoptionsguidances.com brexit brexit poll tracker chain of responsibility coupons data recovery deleted files discount getbanjo.com home and garden products home garden acc indian deals it/software companies in cyberpark kids kozhikode beach resort meir mobile application primaries recover data from recover hard drive data recovery sd card data recovery software tank trouble 3 ull vintage t shirts windows 2016
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
What's Not Allowed On www.weblinkshare.com
Here are the categories of stuff we don’t allow users to post on weblinkshare.com – in whatever form, whether words, images, avatars, or links to webpages that contain it:
- Hateful abuse: Slurs, epithets, and hateful speech that denigrates people based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender expression, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Threats and calls to violence: Threats and encouragement to commit acts of violence against others.
- Abusive names: Usernames, screen names, bios, or avatars that are abusive, fraudulent, racist, demeaning, hateful, needlessly inflammatory, overtly sexual, or impersonating in a way that’s not obviously a parody. Basically, weblinkshare.com's username space should be rated G or PG.
- Gratuitous sexual explicitness: Words or images that are sexually explicit in a way that's off-topic or out-of-context.
- Trademark and copyright infringement: Speech or links that infringe someone else's legally protected trademark or copyright, recognizing that fair use is a fundamental element of free speech.
- Spam: Off-topic, fraudulent, or deceptive commercial pitches.
- Harassment: Repeatedly attacking, bullying, or trolling someone in a targeted, ad hominem, or otherwise over-the-top way.
- Privacy violations: The posting of someone's personal or private information.
- Illegal speech: Illegal content of whatever sort, like fraud or phishing.
- False flagging: The abusive mis-flagging of comments or users by falsely claiming violations of these guidelines.
What Happens When We Find Something Not Allowed
We will take down any comments or posts, and disable any usernames or screen names, that violate these guidelines.Where someone repeatedly violates the guidelines, we may restrict, suspend, or terminate the account.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to register and submit links to internet resource solely for the purpose of sharing the content. Registered users can submit links, up vote or down vote content links. This user license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the terms described in sections above and may be terminated by www.weblinkshare.com at any time.
- The materials on www.weblinkshare.com's web site are provided "as is". www.weblinkshare.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.weblinkshare.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall www.weblinkshare.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.weblinkshare.com's Internet site, even if www.weblinkshare.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.weblinkshare.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.weblinkshare.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. www.weblinkshare.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. www.weblinkshare.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
www.weblinkshare.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.weblinkshare.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.